Hotel Marinela - Sofia, Bulgaria
A long tradition of the highest quality… TODAY
Designed by the famous Japanese architect Kisho Kurokawa, the Five Star Hotel Marinela Sofia is amongst the emblematic buildings of the city of Sofia. Situated in the greenest zone of the capital city, the hotel has a panoramic view from which you can enjoy not only the night lights of Sofia, but also the beauty of the mountain Vitosha. The interior combines tradition and coziness with innovative and modern design. Situated on an area of 30 000 square meters, it has 442 rooms and suites, among which is the largest presidential suite in Bulgaria. Hotel Marinella can satisfy even the most capricious tastes and needs.
The hotel has the largest conference hall in the capital with 13 meeting rooms, the largest ballroom, as well as a hall on the last floor from which you are able to see Sofia from a bird’s-eye view.
Hotel Marinella Sofia is unique. It is the only place on the Balkan Peninsula where you can escape from the city while being in its center! The “Japanese garden” is designed like the 400-year-old garden in Hotel New Otani in Tokyo. In this space of tranquility you can observe a huge biodiversity of plant and animal species.
The guests of Hotel Marinella Sofia have six exclusive restaurants, several bars with rich whiskey collections and a private VIP lounge at their disposal:
- Sakura Lobby Bar is one of the best places where you can enjoy a cup of coffee, a cocktail, meet your friends or have an informal business meeting.
- In the Ambassador Restaurant each guest can start their day with a delicious breakfast or an exquisite menu in a stylish and comfortable atmosphere.
- Panorama Restaurant is located on the top floor. Apart from the well-selected delicacies from all over the world it also enchants the guests with a magnificent view.
- Captain Cook offers an exquisite menu with fish and seafood delicacies from all over the world.
- Umami is like an oasis for the connoisseurs of the Japanese culinary art at Hotel Marinella Sofia.
- Bulgar Restaurant – there tradition meets the modern reading of Bulgarian cuisine. Bulgar’s menu is very rich. You can choose from dozens of ancient recipies, passed on through the different generations by the masters of culinary art.
- Candy Club is the place you have to visit if you want to eat something sweet and exquisite or just want to enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Marionette – an international dining venue that combines a variety from around the world with a cozy winter garden and a Viennese salon featuring homemade cakes and Italian gelato overlooking the marvelous Japanese garden of Marinella Hotel Sofia.
- The Cigar Bar offers the guests a selection of cigars for all the connoisseurs and a huge selection of whiskey from the best cellars in the world.
- Street Lounge – the new city oasis in Sofia is waiting for you! This is the perfect place to escape from all the stress and immerse yourself in harmonious luxury and class. Feel the romance, comfort and coziness. It is suitable for private parties, a business lunch or breakfast.
- Megami Club – situated in one of the best hotels in the capital, Megami Club is without doubt becoming the top destination for nightlifers in Sofia. The club has a distinctive and innovative style. Experience a different, luxurious atmosphere, modern sound and enjoy the live performances of famous Bulgarian and international artists.
Immerse yourself in a healthy world! Give yourself a moment of tranquility and coziness and leave the busy everyday life behind. Feel the relaxation effect on your whole body after visiting the Marinella Hotel SPA.
- Classical massage
- Aroma therapy
- Beauty procedures
360 Health Club is an oasis in the heart of Sofia’s concrete jungle. Take care of yourself and enjoy different physical activities in a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere. A team of qualified specialists is always there to help you!
Gym – The gym has an area of 1800 squared meters. Here you will find everything you need for the perfect workout.
Swimming pool – a 25-meter pool, meeting all the requirements for a perfect and relaxation.
Group activities – What is better than specialized classes like spinning, yoga, crossfit and many other.